Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Listen you Ipuidiot
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:13 pm 
P.L. Marshal

Listen you Ipu-idiot (i shall name you so from now since you are unable to write my game properly)
You again not understood anything (i wonder if you really know english or just type in letters randomly) and again you not answered any questions.
Repeating last time - where you seen such an super AI in turn-based games which can be a challenge for an experienced player? i seen none.BS3?incubation? lol in all those games AI is quite slow and weak - only danger comes from AI having huge numerrical superiority-(same as in MA.(i remember endless hordes of enemy in BI3)
Next...you again proving that you know nothing about MA saying that PBM is not a feature.LOL.Playing MA over internet not differs from PBM - you make turn sent it to server and wait responce.So there is no need for such feature as PBM.
About that review..well there is one mistake - i am not sure what they meant under "cutting supply routes" but in general such review describes MA rather well,
Next you write some nonsense like
"But iґd paid a lot of money for a game that isnґt like it shall be..."
what the hell does it mean? Are you completely crazy? or you mean "should be" instead of "shall be".Go learn english before you write on forums

Post subject: Re: Listen you Ipuidiot
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:57 pm 
Mrakobes wrote:
Listen you Ipu-idiot (i shall name you so from now since you are unable to write my game properly)ґ

/quote]

That is your way to argue ... ??
Iґm sorry for my mistake, but iґm donґt understanding your reaction...
:-? :-?

quote="Mrakobes"]
Next you write some nonsense like
"But iґd paid a lot of money for a game that isnґt like it shall be..."
what the hell does it mean? Are you completely crazy? or you mean "should be" instead of "shall be".Go learn english before you write on forums[/quotet

My mistake too, "should be" was the right verbalization...

O.K., my english is even so poor as your manner... :evil:

And...дддhhh...Makrobes...youґre here in the absolut wrong thread with your comments about my opinions and mistakes. Just a footnote...

Ipu

P.S.: PBM means PlayByMail, i could sent a move as eMail, and the move of my opponent will return at anytime he would sent it...but iґm shure youґre knowing this...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:17 pm 
Developer

Mrakobes, you're mostly right in subjects, but the manner is inadmissible.
Ipu, I'm sorry for the words you've read here.

New demo-version will be released soon. It will just about 150Mb and I highly recommend you to try it to make an well-considered decision.

BTW, nothing looks like PBEM as Massive Assault. If you are familiar with PBEM, understanding Massive Assault Internet Play will be very easy.

Post subject: [rolling on the floor laughing]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:25 pm 
P.L. Marshal

ROFL - this man tries to explain what is PBeM.Of course i know that perfectly and i repeat that such a feature is not nessessary in MA.
now Ipu tell me what is difference between
1) PBM - making turn - sending it onto MAIL server - waiting till enemy makes his turn
2) MA - making turn - sending it onto GAME server - waiting till enemy makes his turn
huh? :D game process is absolutely identical.What do you need PbM for than? :)
actually MA interface is even more handy that PbM because you not have to check your mail 15 times per day - you just log into MA multiplayer mode and see all your games status.
next...since Ipu not answered my question about where he seen super-intellectual AI beating players NOT by cheer force.Obviously he has nothing to say,In any strategy game single-player process is MUCH simpler and primiteive that playing against live opponent.So i don't know why Ipu was yelling so much at MA's AI.well it IS stupid but, hey, any AI is stupid.
Next...about what this game "should" be...it seems here is your problem Ipu.You haven't got the slightest idea of what REAL MA gameplay is and seems ike you dont want to know anything - you just imagined some abstract game (MAX 3 or something) and now you are whining that MA is not like your imaginatory game.
:P