Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: M.A.N. 2 BETA set to replace Massive Assault Network
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:11 pm 
Developer

M.A.N. 2 BETA set to replace Massive Assault Network

Good news for Massive Assault Network players!

Starting from now on you're able to download M.A.N. 2 BETA which grants following advantages over original Massive Assault Network:

- Online Play Mode that offers yet unseen turn-based online gaming experience allowing both opponents stay in the game, watching and commenting each other actions in real-time

- Online AI Opponents (Emily and Kate) that let players experiment their strategies, learn planets and get prepared for deathmatches with other live opponents

- 4 beautiful planets to play on: Beotorum, Brimstone, Crateus and Eden

- Fascinating 3D environment accompanied by the nowadays level of graphics and explosion effects (including 10 news unique units, "Fancy Camera" viewing mode, etc), plus fantastic soundtracks and no pesky bugs.

In addition, we're announcing availability of new deal on Massive Assault Network 2 - lifetime membership for just $39.95. Yes, that’s true - now you can pay once and forget about payments forever - no extra fees, no prolongations hassle. "Lifetime" means both Beta and Official version, when it's released, and all M.A.N. 2 updates in the future. Those who subscribe right now will be getting:

- Possibility to play with other registered players and AI opponents on all 21 planets in BETA (in release version we add 3 more planets)

- Greater diversity in battles through various unit sets (MA style, Hybrid, Standard and Extended)

- Free patches, upgrades and release version with constant access to ALL features (as development goes on)

All Massive Assault Network payments already made and not yet fully consumed will be counted towards Massive Assault Network 2 (make sure to create M.A.N. 2 profile and provide us information on both your M.A.N. and M.A.N. 2 profiles).

Note: Wargaming.net is removing Massive Assault Network from download resources and replacing it with M.A.N. 2 Beta. However, those players who participate in M.A.N. tournaments and playing other games are given 6 months to finish their games.

Wargaming.net Team wishes you have great fun playing M.A.N. BETA. Thank you for staying with us and helping to get Massive Assault Network series more addictive!

Kind Regards,
Wargaming.net Team

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:00 pm 
Sea Wolf

This sounds great. I look forwarded to trying out the new version.

What is the process we should go through to get our MAN account and our MAN 2 accounts linked together? Do we just send an email to support? or is it something else we should do?

http://www.freewebs.com/7thwanzer

"Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his." George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:45 am 
Developer

To get MAN2 subscription, subscribed MAN players should do the following steps:

1. Download MAN2, install it in the directory different from MAN on your hard drive and register profile on MAN2 game server with alias you like.
2. Download and install MAN2 map pack
3. Reach our support team and get us following information:

- your MAN profile alias
- your MAN2 profile alias

4. Our support manager will manually update each MAN2 profile and credit you corresponding amount of subscription days (equal to the one you have in MAN)

We recommend you to finish your MAN games by the time your subscription period is over and proceed with MAN2 lifetime membership.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:19 am 
Sea Wolf

I don't know how to install the MAN2 download to a different directory.
My alias will be the same for both....or will that work?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:07 am 
Sea Wolf

It installs to a different directory by default, but if you wanted to change it during install simply change the location when it asks where you want to install it.

MAN & MAN2 are completely different systems so yes you can have the same name. You need to let support know.

http://www.freewebs.com/7thwanzer

"Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his." George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:45 am 
Tough Nut

if I understand if I subscribe on man2 i will have 6 months to finish old man games, this is starting from date i subscribe or what?
I still see subscribe option active for old man, what does that mean?
I am confused a bit please explain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:31 am 
Sea Wolf

Here's what Nick said about MAN:
Nick_WN wrote:
All Massive Assault Network payments already made and not yet fully consumed will be counted towards Massive Assault Network 2 (make sure to create M.A.N. 2 profile and provide us information on both your M.A.N. and M.A.N. 2 profiles).

Note: Wargaming.net is removing Massive Assault Network from download resources and replacing it with M.A.N. 2 Beta. However, those players who participate in M.A.N. tournaments and playing other games are given 6 months to finish their games.

Manko wrote:
if I understand if I subscribe on man2 i will have 6 months to finish old man games, this is starting from date i subscribe or what?

According to what Nick said, regardless of whether you subscribe for MAN2 or not, you have only 6 months from now to complete MAN games. It has nothing to do with when you subscribe.

Manko wrote:
I still see subscribe option active for old man, what does that mean?
I am confused a bit please explain.

Nick stated that all payments you make towards MAN will be carried over to MAN2 once you give them the correct information.

NWO website:
http://www.freewebs.com/massiveassault-nwo/index.htm

Clan War website:
http://www.massiveassault.com/clans/nwo/ClanWar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:25 pm 
Tough Nut

Thank you for well explanation, all i got to do is create account in MAN2 and send information to suport and subscirbe, I got it now, expect me to subscribe till friday i got to download man2 first:)
Can I send mail before creating account if I am sure what name I will use??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:57 am 
Developer

Hello Manko,

You certainly need to create account in MAN2 before sending me e-mail - I'm unable to credit non-existent account.

Best Regards,
Nick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:21 pm 
Tough Nut

I downloaded man2 and will create account first thing tomorrow, also will subscribe then, as soon as bank transfers money on account.
I will use name MankoW
hopefully

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:44 pm 
Sea Wolf

I restored to previous date, since I had messed around in program files earlier(more of that in a different thread),and just paid attention to my filenames when downloading the mappack....all is well with my soul...
Really like the matched (Domination)units in MAN2 option!.....Love it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:11 pm 
Tough Nut

I created account subscribed and sent information on support, is that ok now
man account Manko
man2 account MankoW